Fast Performance Liquid Chromatography (FPLC) & High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
AKTA avant (GE Healthcare)
ÄKTA avant is a preparative chromatography system intended for method and process development. ÄKTA avant systems have two versions with different flow rate/pressure designed for screening and method optimization, and scaling up to larger columns.
Advantage of AKTA Avant
- ÄKTA avant together with UNICORN software provides a platform for efficient process development
- Design of Experiments (DoE), an experimental design tool, provides time and cost savings by capturing more precise information in fewer experiments
- Integrated fraction collector with cooling functionality protects purified samples
- Automatic on-line buffer preparation using BufferPro reduces the time required for buffer blending and manual titration, increasing your productivity
- UNICORN software provides intuitive and flexible method creation, system control, and evaluation to simplify your purification task
- Intuitive method creation in minutes and interactive process picture for maximum control and easy access to manual controls even during method runs.
- Proven design of ÄKTA systems and UNICORN software combined with prepacked columns and resins for reliable operation and trusted results in protein purification.
Nexera X3 (40-Series) UHPLC System (Shimadzu)Technical Specification
- High-efficiency chromatography with 130 MPa (~19,000 psi) pressure tolerance and LPGE or HPGE solvent delivery
- Ultra-fast injection cycles (7 sec) with the lowest carryover
- High capacity sample handling with optional plate changer. Remarkably small footprint.
Vanquish Horizon UHPLC system (Thermofisher)Technical Specification
Advantage of Vanquish Horizon UHPLC system
- Unsurpassed retention time and peak area precision
- Highest detector sensitivity and lower baseline noise
- Less maintenance and easy set-up with Thermo Scientific Viper Fingertight Fittings
- Dedicated solutions for exceptional LC-MS performance